The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
LG’s TWIN Wash system gives you the flexibility to keep up with your laundry needs on your terms. For small loads that can’t wait (our sweaty clothes after a bike ride, the red wine spill all over the tablecloth and our clothes) now there is the LG SideKick pedestal washer. You can even use it simultaneously while you do a bigger load up top on your LG front load washer – the best of both worlds!
These energy efficient washers have mega capacity – up to 6.6 cu. ft. – and give you the best cleaning performance to handle any size load. The LG TWIN Wash loads and unloads easily with its ergonomically elevated and angled door. The LED control panel is right on the door, too.
- TurboWash 2.0 feature saves up to 30 minutes on larger loads with outstanding cleaning performance
- TurboSteam technology deeply penetrates fabrics for greater cleaning power
- The full-width lid helps prevent spills thanks to an easy-to-fill detergent tray with recessed design
With all this efficiency, it is no surprise that so many households have chosen LG laundry over any other brand!
The LG SideKick is my absolute favorite feature of the LG TWIN Wash system! This 1.0 cu. ft. secondary washer raises your front-loading washer to a comfortable height and has a concealed control panel. It is the perfect size for cleaning those small loads that seem to always be needing attention in our busy lifestyle.
- Delicates, hand washables, and workout wear get the special care they deserve
- The LG direct drive motor has fewer moving parts for greater efficiency, plus a 10-year warranty
- Magnetic remote control offers a convenient way to start, stop, or select a cycle
Wash, Dry, and Refresh with LG
Thinking about a laundry room upgrade this year? Check out the offer on select LG Laundry Packages from Best Buy!